Forts, a physics-based action RTS, challenges players to construct custom bases and destroy their opponents’. The fight for the last of Earth’s resources is coming to Windows on April 19.
Build an armored fort while collecting resources. Arm it to the teeth. Develop your technology to unlock advanced weapons, then target weak points in your opponent’s fort. Shoot down incoming missiles and patch up damage before your fort comes crashing down. Defend your reactor at all costs!
Commander characters are a new feature for Forts, available in multiplayer and skirmish modes. Each of the nine Commanders have passive abilities, active throughout the battle, and a powerful dynamic ability which, once charged, can change the tide of battle. Choose the commander to compliment your strategy. More to be revealed soon!
Eagle Eye – Eagle Empire
- Laser Sights: Snipers are fitted with adjustable laser sights.
- Increased Accuracy: Machine Gun and Minigun spread is reduced.
- Bigger Magazines: Machine Gun and Miniguns magazines capacity increased.
- Explosive Bullets: Snipers, Machine Gun and Miniguns fire devastating bursts of explosive shells.
Architect – Dragon Army
- Cheap Materials: Fort building materials have a reduced cost.
- Higher Storage Capacity: Batteries and Metal Stores enjoy increased capacity.
- 4x Build Speed: Weapons, devices and structures build at 400% normal rate.
Armourdillo – Iron Bear Alliance
- Cheap Armour: Armour and Doors are less expensive to build.
- Quick Open Doors: Doors open and shut at twice normal rate.
- Rapid Repair: Weapons, devices and structures are repaired at an increased rate, and for half normal cost.
- Build forts of any size and shape, as you fight
- Up to 8 players in online multiplayer with co-op and team death match
- 28 mission single-player campaign
- Challenging skirmish mode
- Unlockable tech-tree
- Various materials and hidden rooms
- Ten unique weapons
- Three factions
- Commander characters with unique game-changing abilities
- Powerful replay system with video recording
- Built-in level editor
- Designed from the ground up to support mods