- Shreds bracing and background bracing
- Self-destructs after three shots
- Requires: Workshop
- Blinds enemy anti-air defences
- Prevents enemy construction and repair. Blocks laser weapons.
- Requires: Armoury
- Causes huge structural damage
- Projectile has multiple hitpoints
- Requires: Munitions Plant
- Attracts projectiles to point of impact
- Requires: Factory
Discover all the new possibilities of attack and defence with the portal.
- Link portals to pass weapons through
- Switch direction of fire
- Draws energy during operation
Moonshot brings with it a new gameplay mode, requiring players to fight over battlefield derricks in order to activate the endgame.
- Connect to a derrick to decrease points
- The more derricks controlled, the faster the rate of depletion
- Depletion of all points causes enemy blastdoor to open, allowing reactor to be attacked
Combined Forces Commanders
Marshal your fort with one of the new Combined Forces commanders
- Passive: AP Sniper can target for Silos
- Active: Depleted uranium shells.
- EMP Sniper – Sniper can disable weapons, devices and doors
- Passive: Shields block AP snipers/Shields behave like doors
- Active: AoE weapons swap explosive power for EMP capability
- Passive: Cloaked weapons until damaged. Dummy Weapons (appear ghosted for player)
- Active: Uproot and move weapons almost instantly. Silent weapons
Exclusive Moonshot Features
Combined Forces HUD
New in-game Combined Forces HUD for you to enjoy
All-new soundtrack, also available to purchase separately.
Get all the Forts DLC
Campaign, weapons, ammo, and new water tech
Set sail on the United Navies’ battleships, carriers and dreadnoughts and combat the Pirate scourge in Forts’ second DLC. With a brand new water system, new campaign, weapons, ammo system, HUD and soundtrack, High Seas takes the classic Forts physics-based fun to the next level of building, battling and causing bubbles!Read more