G’day, Forts fans!
We’re excited to introduce the new Forts Pro League!
First, a shoutout to Reloflex who ran his original RFPL for 2 seasons. Our new Forts Pro League is the Premier League for all things Forts Esports. The event is played in 2v2 teams and is based on seasons that will last for 4 months. Each season starts with a group stage, where placing and seeding will take place, with a Round Robin format where each team will play each other once in a Best of 3. The seasons are concluded by a Playoff where the top 8 teams will fight for the ultimate glory, and the bottom 2 play to stay in the Pro League. The Pro League will start with 10 invited teams.
When is it going to happen?
The Pro League will be starting in February and will go up until May. The Round Robin will start on February 2nd and will go up to March 31st. Once the Round Robin ends, the Knock-out stage starts: it will start on April 10th and end on April 16th. From April 17th to April 30th the final phase will begin: it’s where the Semi-finals and Finals will start. Followed by the Grand Final and Promotion/Relegation!
How to participate?
If you want to have a chance to be promoted to the Pro League, you can start by signing up for the Amateur League!
How to join:
- Click on the link provided below;
- Click ‘Join Tournament’ (you must have an account on Challengermode);
- If you already have a teammate, click ‘Join with Team’;
- You will be asked to create a team (if you do not have a team yet);
- Close this window and invite your teammate (Click on your team name on the right side of the window to invite them);
- Type Forts on the Search bar and go to Forts space;
- Choose Amateur League;
- Click ‘Join Tournament’ once again;
- Choose your lineup and click ‘Join’;
- Done! You are participating in the Amateur League!
When will the sign-up begin?
Right now! You can sign up here
What are the prizes for Pro League?
- 1st place: $100
- 2nd place: $50
- 3rd place: $20
The prize will be distributed as a Steam gift card. The teams will decide how they want the money to be split.
You can check our rule book here