G’day Forts fans!
When EtaN’s streak was finally broken in Season 22 it felt like a passing of the torch. New players sat atop the podium and new playstyles were taking over. With the eco heavy meta now firmly established what would his future hold? 52 – 0 was the resounding answer to that question in Season 24, marking his second perfect season and 13th win overall, all while eschewing Architect. Consider that torch quite firmly reclaimed. In 2nd place is mcc72k, quietly taking a 4th silver medal, all seemingly under the radar despite being one of the most consistent top players. And in 3rd, Season 23 champion and 2 time gold medalist Helicopter aka Matteo.
While the top 3 places receive Gold, Silver, and Bronze, every player finishing within the top 20 will receive a Season 24 Medal. Congratulations to all medalists as well!
Some Season 24 trivia:
- Early aggression vs heavy eco into the late game has been the defining struggle this season
- With the wide variety within the map pool adaptability was also at a premium, the most successful players all played multiple builds and commanders across the same maps
- Mortars saw heavy use as a late game response rather than purely for opening remarks
- Over 35,000 matches were played this season
- [BOG]#Der Poolpreisvergleicher
- [DFC] Firework
- I am myself
Season 25 is already underway and will run through September 30th. This season’s map pool consists of the following battlefields:
- Ledge Grab
- Desert Ruins
- Battlegrounds 1v1
Make Sure To Join Our Discord
If you haven’t already, join our Forts Official Discord server to connect with other players, share strategies, create maps/mods, and receive advance notice of upcoming events.