G’day Forts fans! Now that the Moonshot DLC has been out for a while, we’d like to announce the introduction of Forts seasons for the ranked matches and leaderboard. Our intention with this to give the ranked scene some momentum and context, and do away with the stagnation an endless ‘season’ has created.
How it works
- The leaderboards have been reset.
- Starting today, July 1st 2019, seasons will run for three months.
- At the end of each season, the first second and third placed players will be awarded medals in the form of in-game icons placed next to their name in the leaderboard.
- Icons will be Gold, Silver and Bronze, and will have a number denoting the season in which the medal was earned.
- Visibility of these icons in lobbies can be turned on and off, so as to avoid being kicked for being ‘too good’.
We’d like to take this opportunity to say well done to the top placed players as of the old leaderboards, who are as follows:
- The Mouther ‘Fudger’
- 42 scientist
Looking forward to seeing some high level play, and who will be the champions of season 1! Leaderboards being reset in 3… 2… 1…
Thanks for playing Forts!