G’day Forts fans!
We’re excited to announce Tournament XIX will be held on June 5th, 2021 at 2pm CEST. This should be a much friendlier start time for our European friends. Everyone is still welcome to participate regardless of region of course. But you may find it somewhat early or late depending on your timezone. Never fear, future events will be held with other regions in mind too.
This event will be 2v2 co-op with a progressive map selection. Each round the map pool will expand to include larger and larger battlegrounds. In order to advance through the early rounds our competitors will need to demonstrate how well they can work together while sharing a single base. But to make the finals, their ability to each handle multiple bases will also be put to the test. Micro your way into macro!
In order to participate, you must do the following…
- Join the Official FORTS Discord
- Your name on Discord and Steam must match
- Inappropriate competitor or team names or logos will not be accepted
- Send a direct message on Discord to Romerolagus#9918 with your team name, roster, and team logo
- Team names must be 12 characters or less, team logo should be 128×128 pixels.
- Tournament starts June 5th, 2021 at…
- 5AM PDT (West Coast USA)
- 8AM EDT (East Coast USA)
- 1PM UTC/GMT (London)
- 2PM CEST (France, Germany)
- 10PM AEDT (Australia June 6th)
- 2v2 Co-op
- Double elimination
- 15 minute time limit
- Tons of Guns enabled
- Moonshot enabled
- Portals enabled
- Commanders enabled
- Draws decided by core damage inflicted (total damage if same core damage)
- 8 Teams max (Join quickly!)
- No inappropriate player or team names or logos
- Player Discord and Steam names must match
- Team names limited to 12 characters
- Check-in on Discord at least 15 minutes before tournament start
- Late or absent players forfeit their matches
- Use of exploits, for self-charging or any other purpose, is strictly forbidden.
- Earthwork Games reserves the right to make changes to this event as needed
Observer Tools provided by Ximsa
To be announced. Expect surprises…